Cookies are not new, web users we have many cookies from different websites already stored in our computers, tablets, mobile phones. What is new is that, with the new legislation (Electronic Communications Act, ZEKom-1), there has been a change regarding the informing of the website visitors and their agreement to using them.
What are cookies?
They are small text files stored by most websites on the devices from which the users access the internet with the purpose of recognising the individual devices that the website visitors have used for their access. Their storage is completely controlled by the user’s browser – the latter can limit or disable the storing of cookies. Cookies are not harmful and are always time limited.
Why are cookies necessary?
They are essential for the provision of user-friendly online services. An interaction between a website and a web user is faster and simpler when using cookies. They enable a website to remember an individual's preferences and experience, which saves time while making online browsing more efficient and user-friendly.
Some concrete examples of using cookies:
- To achieve a better user experience of a website we adjust the content according to the previous website visits.
- To store the selection when creating a shortlist of the devices and the sales range and their comparison.
- In the parts of websites where login is required, we keep you logged on.
- In order to recognise your device (computer, tablet, mobile phone), which enables adjusting the content display to your device.
- To monitor the site visits, which enables control of the efficiency of the content display, suitability of the advertisements, as well as constant improvement of websites.
- Cookies are imperative for the functioning of certain services (e.g. online banks, online shops and other forms of e-business, etc.).
Strictly necessary cookies for the website to function
|cookie-agreed||Necessary for the page to function correctly||365 days||BioApp|
|cookie-agreed-analytics||Necessary for the page to function correctly||365 days||BioApp|
|cookie-agreed-social||Necessary for the page to function correctly||365 days||BioApp|
|cookie-agreed-advertising||Necessary for the page to function correctly||365 days||BioApp|
|_ga||Web statistics||2 years||Google Analytics|
|_gid||Web statistics||24 ur||Google Analytics|
Not in use.
Not in use.
It is up to you to decide whether you will allow the storage of cookies on your device. You can monitor and change the settings for cookies in your web browser.
If you disable cookies, this will disable some of the possibilities of the website.